Re: Bundles(Was: [check] install guide (draft))

Ville, all.

On Sat, Dec 27, 2003, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-12-25 at 11:40, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
>
> I think the CPAN dependencies-only approach works better for the
> validator and checklink due to configuration issues and the need for
> external binaries which obviously cannot be handled by CPAN.  More info
> about Bundle modules is at
> http://www.cpan.org/misc/cpan-faq.html#How_make_bundle

I remembered having a look at bundles a while ago but did not remember
in details, thanks a lot for the pointer to the documentation.

> I rolled experimental, untested Bundles for both the validator and the
> link checker, they're available at http://koti.welho.com/vskytta/

Excellent!

> If you wish, I can upload these to CPAN for testing.  If you think it'd
> be better to use Olivier's CPAN account for all validator related perl
> modules there (ie. currently the same location as the LogValidator
> modules), that's very much fine with me too.

No clear preference. I created that CPAN account for qa-dev stuff
(maybe, on second thought, I should have created it under a generic
name, not mine) so this would be a good candidate, but I definitely
don't mind if you think it's more convenient for you to upload them with
your account.