Re: validator/misc w3c-markup-validator.spec

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 12:45, Terje Bless wrote:

> >Don't install htdocs/config/verbosemsg.rc even if it's in the tarball.
>
> Hmmm. Perhaps we should be keeping in mind the possibility of having a
> separate "*-devel" package for stuff like this? Probably not needed yet,
> but...

Yep.  spmpp.pl would belong there too.  Later...

What about the Config::General/265kB verbosemsg.cfg issue?  I can have a
go at using Storable to persist/use the parsed file if it 1) doesn't
exist or 2) is older than verbosemsg.cfg if you think it's a good idea.

--
\/