Re: Glossary Work Progress

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 14:29, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>  Here is how should
> look an entry in an RDF glossary. Let's assume for the time being that
> we map one glossary into one RDF schema; for instance, we create an RDF
> schema for the glossary created in SpecGL
> http://example.org/specGL/20030210
> Such a schema would contain an entry for each term looking like:
> <rdf:Description
> rdf:about="http://example.org/specGL/20030210#discretionaryChoices">
> <rdfs:label xml:lang="en">discretionary choices</rdfs:label>
> <rdfs:comment>a value or behavior may be chosen from a well-defined
> enumerated set of two or more possibilities</rdfs:comment>
> <rdfs:isDefinedBy
> rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/WD-qaframe-spec-20030210/"/>
> </rdf:Description>

Dom,
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "creating an RF Schema for the
glossary created in ...".
I used your pointers "how should an entry in an RDF glossary" and inserted it
in my previous draft of the glossary.
Attached to this mail is the result. (Fusion.rdf). Tell me if it's accurate.

Pierre Candela