Re: [check] 0.6.2 release (Was Re: inaccuracies in validator)

On Mon, 2003-02-17 at 06:37, Olivier Thereaux wrote:

> I had a chance to chat with Terje today, who would like a little more
> time to clean up some code for 0.6.2.

Ok...

> I don't have a strong opinion against waiting a few more weeks if it
> makes sense. If we decide to wait, I'll try to work a little on the
> documentation (won't have time to do very much, though).

Here's a couple of things that should be updated (I've had the intention
to do it but have failed so far):

source/index.html should mention the CVS branches, ie. the difference
between HEAD and validator-0_6_0-branch.

The version number of the validator should be somewhere in the UI.
Maybe a <meta name="generator" content="W3C Markup Validator 0.6.2" />
would be enough.

By the way, is it "MarkUp" or "Markup"?

--
\/ille Skyttä