Re: Accounts on qa-dev / status of contributors

Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi> wrote:

>What about the Access Request Form at
><http://cgi.w3.org/MemberAccess/AccessRequest>?  IIRC I haven't
>submitted that, should I?

Do we need access to Member-space? I wouldn't think so -- not that I'm not
curious as to the contents of the xml-sig mailinglist archives :-) -- given
the whole point here is stuff like write acccess to CVS and login accounts
on a more or less completely standalone box (and protecting W3C from legal
liability as regards the code we contribute, of course ;D).

Access to Member space also makes practical (as opposed to theoretical) the
issue of watching what you can and can't say in public -- because then you
are suddenly privvy to Member Confidential information -- and, frankly, I'd
just as soon avoid being in that situation.

--
> ...publicity rights, moral rights, and rights against unfair competition...
Well, you've got me there.   I have no idea what any of those have to do with
SGML. Next you'll be claiming that running NSGMLS constitutes an unauthorized
public performance of SGML.                                  -- Richard Tobin