Re: Stale version on PWE page

The status of the document convention that W3C tries to follow is really useful, when it isn't just boilerplate or unmaintained. And when it is obviously unmaintained, it shows us that we're not really paying attention to what we're doing, which is useful information too.

The venerable (or at least old) CVS document system behind W3C's website produced a record of when a document had been changed, much like wiki pages or github history. It's unfortunate that as far as I know anything except the current state is only accessible to W3C team, but it could at least be used to update the status of this particular document in line with general W3C convention.

Updating the status would be a Good Thing™. IMHO

cheers

--
Charles 'Chaals' Nevile
Lead Standards Architect, ConsenSys Inc