Re: pwe agenda 2023-03-14

Regarding draft list moderation guidelines
[3] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/248
I came down with a bad cold (or something) over the weekend, so I didn't
have a chance yet to incorporate the suggestions made in the PR
comments.  I expect to join tomorrow's call, but will probably be muted
a lot to avoid coughing and sneezing on the rest of you.

Thanks,
David Booth