Re: [EXT] PWE agenda 2022-01-17

Regrets, travelling for work.

________________________________
From: Jennifer Strickland <jstrickland@mitre.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2023 9:38:42 PM
To: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>; public-pwe@w3.org <public-pwe@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [EXT] PWE agenda 2022-01-17

[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.

Regrets, as I have a work conflict — unless something happens and it is rescheduled.

From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2023 at 1:58 PM
To: public-pwe@w3.org <public-pwe@w3.org>
Subject: [EXT] PWE agenda 2022-01-17

Hi PWE,

We'll meet at 15:00 UTC on Tuesday January 17, 2022. Details including Zoom information can be found here:

https://www.w3.org/groups/cg/pwe/calendar

We use IRC to take minutes for the meeting. You can use IRC in your browser by going to irc.w3.org and then to the #pwe channel.

Agenda:

* Open Issues on CEPC [0]

* Review Ombuds + Mediator Package for completeness [1, 2]

* Begin Revising PWE homepage [3]

* AOB

Looking forward to seeing you all!

[0] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues

[1] Dispute Resolution https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/blob/main/DisputeResolution.md

[2] Job Description https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/blob/main/DraftOmbudsJobDescription.md

[3] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/pwe

Tzviya Siegman

Information Standards Principal

Wiley

201-748-6884

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.
Click here for translations of this disclaimer.<https://secure.wiley.com/email-disclaimers>