From: Angel Li <angel@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 11, 2022 3:29 AM
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: Chinese translation of CEPC ready

Hi PWE CG,

I translated the CEPC into Chinese and had it reviewed by the W3C Chinese member community.
Please find the translation at [1]

[1] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://w3c.github.io/PWETF/index-cn.html__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!tyvkm68cihcQr1MepSn36xE9ce9Us1s5nccNlsKduPBousl-On8WZ_e7b4VvSpJKI88A031C2wQ$

Angel

Angel Li
World Wide Web Consortium
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.w3.org__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!tyvkm68cihcQr1MepSn36xE9ce9Us1s5nccNlsKduPBousl-On8WZ_e7b4VvSpJKI88A2_7BYOk$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.chinaw3c.org/__;!!N11eV2iwtfs!tyvkm68cihcQr1MepSn36xE9ce9Us1s5nccNlsKduPBousl-On8WZ_e7b4VvSpJKI88Aov_UUpM$

 The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, review, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies of the email and any attachments.