Re: clarification about meeting times

Hi all,

can I make a late bid for changing to alternating Tuesdays? Much more of
my schedule is based on weeks and alternating weeks than on months, and if
that is the same for most people then maybe it's easier to change. Of
course, if I am the outlier, given that I am already only available for
some meetings anyway I doubt it makes sense to optimise on my schedule.

cheers

--
Charles "chaals" Nevile
ConsenSys Lead Standards Architect