From: Siegman, Tzviya
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2021 3:01 PM
To: public-pwe@w3.org; public-idcg@w3.org
Subject: PWE meeting schedule

Hi PWE/ID CG,

We will not hold a full meeting of the newly joined PWE/IDCG this week because the chairs are not available. We will begin meeting on a bi-weekly basis on 2 February at 1500 UTC (10:00 EST). I will work on having an .ics sent for that recurring meeting.

I have asked Judy Brewer to host a discussion about the ombuds program on 19 February at 1500 UTC [1] for those who have volunteered for that work.

Agenda:
Agenda+ Review ombuds roadmap, focusing on Q1 issues [3]
Agenda+ Discuss resources for gathering information about ombuds program
Agenda+ AOB

Zoom information at [2].

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20210119T10&p1=43
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-pwe/2020May/0000.html