RE: Possibilty on Joint Meeting - Coga TF and PWE CG during TPAC

That is a good time for me. (Assuming we do not have a planning call that week.)

All the best

Lisa Seeman

http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/, https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa

---- On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 15:48:19 +0300 Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com> wrote ----

Hi Roy,

Thanks for contacting us. PWE met on Tuesday, and we think it would be helpful for us to understand more about COGA and the types of use cases that must be represented in documents like the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct [1].

PWE has its regularly scheduled call on the calendar for 26 October at 1400 UTC [2], during the recommended week for TPAC joint meetings. Would this time slot work well for COGA?

Best,

Tzviya

[1] https://www.w3.org/Consortium/cepc/

[2] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20211026T10&p1=43