Re: minutes 2020-09-08

Great to see the continued discussion of potential scenarios as part of
the training, and how to handle those.

+1 to trying the Zoom quiz function for this. Might be good to make sure
there's a multiple-yes option, and dry run that, not a forced choice
single answer mode. I think I've seen that used but haven't administered
it previously. I also think it would be good to build in at least brief
discussion or reaction time, when running the trainings themselves,
following each scenario/quiz.

On the "Chair" scenario, I think we need to keep refining the potential
response options. If we have time for further discussion tomorrow, maybe
we could spend a few more minutes on that one -- or should we just send
these ideas to Jory?

Thanks,

- Jory

--