From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Sent: Monday, June 22, 2020 7:06 AM
To: w3c-translators@w3.org
Cc: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: Re: [fr] Intention of translation: Positive Work Environment at W3C: Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct

Hi all,

The French translation is now available:

 • Preview http://htmlpreview.github.io/?https://github.com/koalie/PWETF/blob/master/index.html.fr

 • Source https://github.com/koalie/PWETF/blob/master/index.html.fr

I have no idea how to take it from there!

Also, the code matches that of https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/blob/master/index.html on 18 June 2020.

Coralie

--
Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Marketing & Communications -  https://www.w3.org mailto:coralie@w3.org +337 810 795 22 https://www.w3.org/People/Coralie/