re: GitHub wiki edit access [was: Re: [pwe] agenda 2020-05-16]

On 2020-06-16 06:28 AM, Siegman, Tzviya wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Here is a roadmap that Judy and I drafted for discussion in today’s
> meeting [1].
>
> I am unsure how to grant edit rights to others in the GitHub wiki. Does
> anyone have that information?

Any participant [2] in the CG who is not also W3C staff can be added to
the membership list of the repo.  That will grant them wiki edit access.
  (Staff can be added as well but it's not necessary.)

For anyone not yet added to that repo membership list who wishes to be
added, we'll need to know your GitHub account name.  Ideally you'll have
added that in your W3C account profile [3].  Then you can simply send me
an email and I'll add you as a repo member.

-Ralph

[2] https://www.w3.org/community/pwe/
[3] https://www.w3.org/users/myprofile/connectedaccounts