Re: PWE Resources and References

Hi Tzviya,

Thanks for posting this.

I like the idea of having a shared resources and references list across
different areas of DEI, also as a support to the CEPC.

It might make sense to re-organize this some for that purpose. Initial
thoughts:

  * move down the Codes of Conduct Section, now that we've got an
    updated W3C one (and we can now add ours!)
  * adding a ToC across the top so that people can easily find relevant
    resources
  * possibly group by topic (race, gender, etc.) rather than by type of
    resources (article, education, etc.) though figuring out appropriate
    category labels may be difficult
  * adding a few sentences up top about goals of page, status of
    resources, and suggestions for shared curation

Thoughts?

Others in IDCG interested in helping with this?

Anyone in PWE have any concerns about this becoming a shared resource
between PWE and IDCG?

- Judy

--
Judy Brewer