Fwd: [pwe] agenda 2020-02-11

I will be logged in to IRC and can contribute async
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jory Burson <jory@bocoup.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 9:48 AM
Subject: Re: [pwe] agenda 2020-02-11
To: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>

Tzviya,
Apologies but it turns out I will not be able to join the start of this
meeting as hoped this week. But here's the update from our last meeting:

   1. Continued to get feedback on the slides:
   https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ga3qv3EbdFJGGesEmknwNJ72AQvh3ULn6FmvYHN-LyE/edit#slide=id.g76ad4a7cf3_0_32
   2. Met with Philippe on Friday last week; discussed this workshop &
   where it fits with his 'training goals'.
      1. He's +1 to the training and offered W3C staff for the dry run
      2. *Scheduled this for March 5 at 9 a.m. ET staff call; PLH to
      confirm*
      3. Would record this session but not publish it (so jory can go back
      and review)
      4. Will issue a feedback form
   3. Will be sending slides out for 'international perspective' review end
   of this week

Sending my deep regrets. This onsite meeting is less organized than I
thought it would be.
Jory

--
Jory Burson