From: Siegman, Tzviya
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 10:53 AM
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: [pwe] CfC for CEPC

Hi PWE,

This is a Call for Consensus for a revised draft of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct [1]. We have tweaked the CEPC document enough in the last several weeks to do another CfC on the document. Most changes have been copyedits, but here are the more significant changes that have been made:

  *   Moved Expected Behaviors to precede Unacceptable Behaviors
  *   Added one sentence to expected behaviors: "Honesty. Be truthful, sincere, forthright and, unless professional duties require confidentiality or special discretion, candid, straightforward and frank." (see https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues/106)
  *   Swapped definitions of "Sexual harassment" and "Unwelcome sexual behavior" so that the correct definitions correspond with each term

Please vote +1/-1/0 to show support or object to the revision of CEPC. Vote 0 to abstain by close of business on 5 February 2020. If you do not vote, we will assume that you do not object.

Comments can be sent to this list or added to GitHub at [2]. W3M and the AB will review this document while the CG works on the CfC.

Thank you,
Tzviya

[1] https://w3c.github.io/PWETF/
[2] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/issues