From: Siegman, Tzviya
Sent: Friday, December 4, 2020 12:28 PM
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: [pwe] agenda 2020-12-08

Hi PWE,

We will meet on 8 December at 1500 UTC [1].

This is our first meeting in some time, due to TPAC as well as personal issues. I look forward to getting back on track. Please note that this meeting is at 15 UTC, not 14 UTC (as it used to be). This change will affect you if you are in an area that does not change clocks.

Zoom information is available at [2]
IRC #pwe

Agenda:

  *   Review Roadmap, especially ombuds program [3]
  *   Should PWE merge with IDCG? See minutes from IDCG meeting [4] at which this was discussed.
  *   AOB

[1] https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=PWE&iso=20201208T10&p1=43
[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-pwe/2020May/0000.html
[3] https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/wiki/PWE-Roadmap