From: Léonie Watson <lwatson@tetralogical.com>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2020 2:46 AM
To: Inclusion and Diversity Community Group <public-idcg@w3.org>
Subject: IDCG agenda for 1 December

⛔       This is an external email.

Everyone,

Day: Tuesday 1 December
Time: 2PM UTC
Time conversions: 6AM PT, 9AM ET, 3PM CET, 7.30PM IST, 8PM CST, 9PM JST, 1AM +1D AEDT
Duration: 55 minutes.

Meeting information (Zoom, IRC etc.):
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-idcg/2020Aug/0009.html

Agenda:

1. Merge the IDCG and PWECG?

This has been suggested as a way forward for two CG that have communities and activities that often connect.

2. Progress on actions.
https://github.com/w3c/idcg/issues/

Léonie.

--