Re: [Reminder] PWE CG Call on Oct 3th

Works for me :)

On October 2, 2019 at 14:17 GMT, Jory Burson <jory@bocoup.com> wrote:

The 10th should work for me, as well. Thank you!

On Wed, Oct 2, 2019 at 3:59 PM Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org> wrote:

I'm available for an October 10th meeting.

- Judy

On 10/2/2019 9:56 AM, Reid, Wendy wrote:

+1 for the 10th as well

From: "Levantovsky, Vladimir" [<Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com>](mailto:Vladimir.Levantovsky@monotype.com)
Date: Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9:37 AM
To: Jeff Jaffe [<jeff@w3.org>](mailto:jeff@w3.org)
Cc: Judy Brewer [<jbrewer@w3.org>](mailto:jbrewer@w3.org), ""李安琪(荌琪)"" [<angelli.laq@alibaba-inc.com>](mailto:angelli.laq@alibaba-inc.com), ["public-pwe@w3.org"](mailto:public-pwe@w3.org) [<public-pwe@w3.org>](mailto:public-pwe@w3.org)
Subject: Re: [Reminder] PWE CG Call on Oct 3th

+1 on 10th.

Thank you,

Vlad

On Oct 1, 2019, at 11:19 PM, Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org> wrote:

On 10/1/2019 11:18 PM, Judy Brewer wrote:

On 10/1/2019 9:00 PM, Jeff Jaffe wrote:

regrets.

This conflicts with the AB meeting (always 1400 UTC, first and third Thursdays every month). This surprises me since Tzviya is on the AB. Did we change the schedule for PWE calls?

The pace of PWE CG meetings increased in July, then became irregular in August and September due to disruption from vacation and/or travel schedules. The CG may have lost its dove-tailing with the AB schedule during Tzviya's leave, and due to the Aug/Sept schedule disruptions.

For this Thursday's meeting, Jory has indicated her regrets, and part of the TPAC feedback would have been from her.

Perhaps it would be useful to check people's availability for Oct 10th instead, but that would need a quick poll and I'm assuming that Angel is mostly offline this week due to Golden Week.

+1 to meeting on the 10th

- Judy