From: "Siegman, Tzviya" <tsiegman@wiley.com<mailto:tsiegman@wiley.com>>
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019 at 20:15
To: "public-pwe@w3.org<mailto:public-pwe@w3.org>" <public-pwe@w3.org<mailto:public-pwe@w3.org>>
Subject: review PRs for CEPC

Hi PWE,

We are working on finalizing our edits to the draft CEPC that we will put toward the Team and AC for wide review.

I have made some minor edits to PR #49 https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/49.

Ada will be making some edits to #46 https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/46.

I have asked Nigel to clarify some of the points made in PR #33 https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/33.

Ralph is working on a detail in PR #51 https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/51.

PR 54 https://github.com/w3c/PWETF/pull/54 indicates that the glossary will be edited later.

Please submit your comments and feedback about the whole document by 27 June so that Ada and An Qi can clean up the document and circulate it.

Thank you,
Tzviya

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead