From: Siegman, Tzviya <tsiegman@wiley.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 1:26 PM
To: public-pwe@w3.org
Subject: [pwe] minutes 2019-01-10

Thanks all who participated. Here are minutes from today's meeting:

https://www.w3.org/2019/01/10-pwe-minutes.html

Tzviya Siegman
Information Standards Lead
Wiley
201-748-6884

This email has been scanned for spam and viruses. Click here<https://us-spambrella.cloud-protect.net/index01.php?mod_id=11&mod_option=logitem&mail_id=1547144792-OOxp5KjjaZAy&r_address=vladimir.levantovsky%40monotype.com&report=1> to report this email as spam.