Push API PAG: we need the last few patent analyses! // Call Tuesday Oct 15 or 22?

Our next scheduled call is this coming Tuesday, October 15. *IF* we can
get the final patent analyses done, we can use the call to review and
build the PAG report.

Attendance has been dropping off on the calls -- I recognize that
schedules are tight, but please let me know if you think we can have a
productive call tomorrow or should postpone to the following Tuesday.
(11 AM Boston, the 15th or the 22d)

https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
and http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 09/27/2013 11:03 AM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi Push API PAG team,
>
> For Tuesday's call, we're aiming to have the claims analysis completed.
> If you can add to the wiki to get through the last few patent claims
> before Tuesday, please do so:
> 	https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
> (the items noted in my last email below still need takers!)
>
> Agenda:
> 1. Agenda-bashing and review
> 2. Review claims analysis
> 	https://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/Claims_Analysis
> 3. Review and fill in blanks on draft PAG report
> 	http://www.w3.org/2013/papag/wiki/PAG_Report
> 4. Volunteers and other resources?
> 5. AOB

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)