Re: Launching the Push API PAG -- intro call 11 am Tuesday, July 2

Based on current responses, I'd like to schedule the initial call for
Tuesday, July 2, at 11 AM Boston. (There was no time that was good for
everyone.) This will be primarily an administrative call to help us
determine how to proceed with the substantive work of the PAG.

I'll circulate a call-in bridge ahead of time.

Thanks,
--Wendy

On 06/24/2013 05:47 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you know, we have launched a PAG to advise on patent disclosures
> relating to the Push API. You are on the participants list either as an
> AC representative, chair, W3C team, or nominee of an AC representative.
>
> The PAG charter is:
> http://www.w3.org/2013/03/push-pag-charter.html
>
> AC reps still wishing to designate alternates can do so at:
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/PAPAG/
>
> I'd like to schedule an initial call of the group to discuss work mode
> and ways forward. Please indicate your availability for a call here
> (this proposed timing is for the first call only, not the group's
> regular calls):
>    http://www.doodle.com/df8ekzueyp7uvuyr
>
> Names of respondents are visible only to me; if you can't make any of
> the times, please let me know in comments what timing would work better
> for you.
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)