Agenda and Dial-in Details for Push API PAG -- intro call 11 am Tuesday, July 2

Dial-in details for today's call:

Tuesday, 2 July 15:00-16:00 UTC
<http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=07&day=02&year=2013&hour=15&min=00&sec=0&p1=0>
(11:00am-12:00pm Boston local)

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 72724 ("PAPAG")
irc http://irc.w3.org or irc.w3.org:6665 channel #papag

Agenda:
Introductions
Brief overview of spec and patent disclosures
Mode of work and confidentiality level
Scheduling ongoing work
AOB

I look forward to talking with you later today.
--Wendy

On 06/27/2013 05:14 AM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
> Based on current responses, I'd like to schedule the initial call for
> Tuesday, July 2, at 11 AM Boston. (There was no time that was good for
> everyone.) This will be primarily an administrative call to help us
> determine how to proceed with the substantive work of the PAG.
>
> I'll circulate a call-in bridge ahead of time.
>
> Thanks,
> --Wendy
>

> On 06/24/2013 05:47 PM, Wendy Seltzer wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As you know, we have launched a PAG to advise on patent disclosures
>> relating to the Push API. You are on the participants list either as an
>> AC representative, chair, W3C team, or nominee of an AC representative.
>>
>> The PAG charter is:
>> http://www.w3.org/2013/03/push-pag-charter.html
>>
>> AC reps still wishing to designate alternates can do so at:
>> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/PAPAG/
>>
>> I'd like to schedule an initial call of the group to discuss work mode
>> and ways forward. Please indicate your availability for a call here
>> (this proposed timing is for the first call only, not the group's
>> regular calls):
>>    http://www.doodle.com/df8ekzueyp7uvuyr
>>
>> Names of respondents are visible only to me; if you can't make any of
>> the times, please let me know in comments what timing would work better
>> for you.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --Wendy

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)