Canceling today's meeting (Re: [Agenda] Next Push API PAG call, 19 August)

Given the number of regrets this week, I'm canceling today's meeting.
Please use the hour to continue work.

Talk to you again Tuesday in two weeks, which I take to be September 3.

We'll aim to have more updates to share by then.
--Wendy

On 08/20/2013 04:55 AM, EDUARDO FULLEA CARRERA wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As previously said I have a meeting clash and cannot make the call today. Regrets.
>
> We, the editors use GitHub for developing the spec. You can find the changelog at:
> https://github.com/telefonicaid/WebAPISpecs/commits/develop/Push
>
> Best regards,
> Eduardo.

Policy Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
http://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)