Re: [Agenda] Next Push API PAG call, 19 August

On Tue, 20 Aug 2013 00:15:17 +0400, Wendy Seltzer <wseltzer@w3.org> wrote:

> Our next call will be tomorrow, 19 August, at 11 AM Boston time (1500
> UTC).

I make that the 20th of August, although I am not good at calendars...

I am unlikely to attend the call, so please accept my regrets. (Unless I
actually do show up). In any case I am afraid I have no progress to
report, although I expect to print me a lot of documents on wednesday so I
can read them side by side and see what I can learn.

Note that the spec has been updated, last Thursday. Unfortunately there
isn't a changelog published - I'll ask the editors to add one so in future
we can save time re-reviewing and just see what is actually different at a
glance.

cheers

Chaals