Re: Pubsubhubbub at San Fran W3C Social Workshop this August?

Harry, I won't be able to attend, but we'd love to be inviolved in anyway.
We are releasing support for 0.4 later this week. I believe the Google Hub
will do the same!

Thanks

--
*Got a blog? Make following it simple: https://www.subtome.com/