Re: Wishlist for echidna

Hi Bert,

I've created the github issues related to your requests:
https://github.com/w3c/specberus/issues/259
https://github.com/w3c/echidna/issues/230
https://github.com/w3c/echidna/issues/231
https://github.com/w3c/specberus/issues/260

If you have a github account, you can subscribe to the repository
and get notifications if there's a follow up.

Denis