Re: Unable to publish Presentation API WD - cerebrus server down?

Hi Mark,

On 08/30/2015 03:46 AM, mark a. foltz wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am attempting to publish a WD of the Presentation API using Echidna.
> However it appears that a web server used to process the request is not
> responsive. cerebrus.w3.org <http://cerebrus.w3.org> responds to ping
> but I cannot telnet to port 8082.

There's a firewall in front of cerberus. I think it's a bug if you can
see that url. We'll fix it.

No, the only point of entry is https://labs.w3.org/echidna.

> - Can someone check the server and see what's up?
> - The full request and failure message ("socket hung up") can be found here:

Since you are using respec, your spec is going through spec-generator
[1] but your spec [2] is not correctly configured to generate a WD.
Generating a snapshot with respec still produce an ED and that makes
spec-generator crash.
Can you try again after updating the configuration and make sure a
WD is generated by respec.

Francois, there's also a problem with the token for that specification.
It's associated with the following source:
https://rawgit.com/w3c/presentation-api/TR/releases/WD.html
It should be updated [3] to
https://w3c.github.io/presentation-api/ECHIDNA
otherwise the request will be rejected.