From: Wolfgang Schindler <ws.schindler@googlemail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 15.42
To: Tobias Giversen <tobias.giversen@jppol.dk>
Cc: public-publishingcg@w3.org
Subject: Welcome to the W3C Publishing Community Group

Dear Tobias,

a warm welcome to our W3C Publishing Community Group! We're glad that you have joined us!

We're a friendly community where we offer lively discussions about diverse issues in electronic publishing. Besides the plenary session, we have task forces where all colleagues with a special interest in a certain topic join in investigating it in more detail during regular online sessions. Currently, there are 3 active task forces, namely the Accessibility TF (A11Y), the Anti-Counterfeiting TF and the Fixed Layout-Accessibility TF (FXL-A11Y). If another topic would gain sufficient traction among our members, we may easily set up a further task force.

It would be nice if you could just give us some information on your background, your experiences and your interests and if you like, also any topics you would like to discuss with us.
Have a nice day!

Best regards

Wolfgang