From: Neustudio <susan@neustudio.com>
Date: Monday, November 6, 2023 at 9:38 AM
To: Reid, Wendy <wendy.reid@rakuten.com>
Cc: public-pm-wg@w3.org <public-pm-wg@w3.org>, W3C Publishing Community Group <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [FXLA11Y] Meeting Cancelled Nov 6 2023

[EXTERNAL] This message comes from an external organization.
Hello!
  No worries—

I have a contact who specializes in media overlays for FXL Epubs —

He’s not willing to write up that section, but would be willing to answer questions about it.

What should we ask him? If there is a framework for what we want to write in this section I could develop questions to ask.

Best,
Susan