Re: Event Invitation: Anti-Counterfeit Taskforce meeting

In the last Anti-Counterfeit TF meeting we scheduled the next meeting for 9
March 2023, 9am ET (15:00 CET). I received no invitation so this is why I
reached out to you yesterday, Zheng.

Liisa McCloy-Kelley reached out to me yesterday evening, there has been no
meeting invitation at all by accident, so she suggested that we
postpone the meeting for one week.

With best regards,
Sebastian

Director