Re: PCG - Edu-TF Meeting Feb. 8, 2023

As a full-time Assistant Professor at a Community College, I concur with Tzviya Siegman. We are moving away from “books” in an effort to reduce the cost burden for students. Our content is typically in our LMS or in online resources.

Best Regards,

Dale

Dale R Rogers, M.Ed, CIW
Instructional Designer, eLearning Developer
Assistant Professor
Web and Interactive Multimedia Design
Nashville State Community College
College: Dale.rogers@nscc.edu<mailto:Dale.rogers@nscc.edu>