Re: Minutes of 3/22 PCG Edu-TF meeting / 4/5 meeting canceled

I’m certainly the last person to complain about using a PDF – but Paul, that PDF is clearly a scan of a print out – UGH!     Is there a reason why you couldn’t simply produce a PDF from what appears to be original HTML content?

Leonard

From: Paul Belfanti <pbelfanti@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, April 4, 2023 at 9:32 AM
To: public-publishingcg@w3.org <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Minutes of 3/22 PCG Edu-TF meeting / 4/5 meeting canceled

EXTERNAL: Use caution when clicking on links or opening attachments.

Everyone,

Please see attached minutes from our most recent Edu-TF meeting on 3/22/2023. Many thanks to Wolfgang for capturing the minutes as I encountered technical difficulties and wasn't able to generate them via rssagent.

We don't have active agenda items currently so this week's meeting is cancelled. We will meet again on April 18.

Best,

Paul