Re: Meeting Minutes: Publishing CG November Session - 2022-11-09

Zheng,
  I will confirm that I have permission from my clients. I know they will have some concerns.

I will say that the books will be:

-used for studying metadata in bilingual picture books
-only shared among members of the Publishing Group
-copyrights will be respected, so no one will copy or post the book or any part of it for sale

Is this accurate?

Susan

Susan Neuhaus
NeuStudio