From: Paul Belfanti <pbelfanti@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 1, 2022 at 2:36 PM
To: public-publishingcg@w3.org <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Education Task Force Meeting / New Time: 10 am ET
Edu-TF Members:

Apologies for the late notice, but we will meet at a new time beginning tomorrow - 10 am ET.
The doodle poll was essentially a tie for 9am and 10am ET, but 10am is clearly more humane for those in US western/coastal time zones, so we will go with that.

Zoom Link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/96539581768?pwd=dkZqRGZodTZ6dGtZOFQyeTMyMnRUQT09

Agenda for 11/2/2022
• Review use case submitted by Gautier Chomel https://github.com/w3c/publishingcg/issues/46
• Review additional use cases (if any)
• Discuss challenges/progress on creating use cases
• Other business as time permits

https://irc.w3.org/ - pcg-ed

Best,

Paul