Re: [W3C Group Management] Library and Archives Canada has nominated Hong Cui to Publishing Community Group

HI all,

I am a librarian by training and have been working with metadata,
standards, and discovery for a number of years now. Bill Kasdorf
recommended that I share some knowledge about MARC and ONIX crosswalks for
accessibility metadata, so here I am! Looking forward to working with you
all to flesh this out and make it useable in our respective industries.

Best,
Michelle