Re: New member Deepak Thukral from Forlaghuset V&B AS

Hi Members,

Thanks Xu Zheng for the warm welcome. I'm Deepak and I am leading digital
publishing in Fagbokforlaget which is Norwegian 4th largest publishing
house. Over the last year we solved quite challenging problems in
Fagbokforlaget, e.g. digital textbooks, distributed content store,
automatic copyright and loyalties. Based on my experience, there should be
standardization efforts in many areas in the publishing industry,
especially digital publications.

I don't know much about this group but it looked quite interesting to start
the conversation.

Cheers,
Deepak

--