From: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 13, 2022 11:36 AM
To: Xu Zheng (gardenia) <zxu@gardenia-corp.com>
Cc: W3C EPUB 3 Working Group <public-epub-wg@w3.org>; W3C Publishing Community Group <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: idpf epub validator seems down

Zheng,

I have contacted our system people.

Ivan

On 12 Feb 2022, at 17:51, Xu Zheng (gardenia) <zxu@gardenia-corp.com <mailto:zxu@gardenia-corp.com> > wrote:

Looks like http://validator.idpf.org/ is down (don't know from when).

I was reading through this doc today https://w3c.github.io/epub-tests/contributing

when I was going through Step 9 "Run the EPUB through the online  <http://validator.idpf.org/> EPUB Validator or the  <https://www.w3.org/publishing/epubcheck/> EPUBCheck command-line tool to ensure you didn’t make any silly mistakes. Fix if you did."

I tried to open the EPUB Validator but seems could not open anymore (or maybe taking too long).

Thanks

--
Zheng Xu

Chief Executive Officer