RE: [A11Y] Question from the Locators TF

Hello:

John is in a book club, and they are reading a title that has no print
equivalent . The members of the book club are on a wide range of platforms.
Many of the readers have selected larger fonts for their reading pleasure.
They want to turn to a passage in the book and it would help them to all be
on the same page. They want to go to that common page, and they know their
system supports Go-To the virtual page in the same way they go to a page in
a title that has a print equivalent. They are accustomed to go to the
beginning of a page and then move down to the paragraph they want to review.

Mary works for a publisher who is looking for a way to use a standardized
way to insert virtual page numbers in their title. They could just develop
their own approach, but Mary thinks it is better to use standards
established for this purpose. When They market the title, they will say that
it has xxx virtual print pages, which should be approximately the same
across the publishing chain for print or digital only titles.

Best

George