Re: Let's introduce ourselves

I am Ori Idan from Helicon Books, we develop cloud technologies and reading
systems.
Our infrastructure is used to send eBooks from online book stores to end
user's reading applications.
We also have a production department for high end eBooks.

I have been the W3C office manager in Israel around 2009. I joined the IDPF
back in 2012.
I think standards are a means of communication between publishers and RS
developers and thus very important.
I was part of the metadata group for EPUB 3.01 and EPUB 3.1 and also part
of the dictionaries group.

--
Ori Idan CEO Helicon Books
http://www.heliconbooks.com