Re: [a11y] Final review of User experience guide for accessibility metadata: Deadline Jan 21, 2021

Hi Laurent, hi everyone,
I would say we have reached (at least) one thousand epub including
accessibility metadatas produced thru WordToEPUB, mainly by NGOs.
I still have difficulties to explain to producers the importance of those
metadatas as we do not see them displayed anywhere. As a fallback we now
propose to add a metadata page at the end of the content, but it will help
us a lot if we have a reading software including the features described in
this document.
Best regards,
Gautier.

--