Re: epub as object

Hey Zheng,

Nice work, I'm excited to check this out!

My first thought on this is to share that I've been working on
something similar:
https://github.com/jccr/epubavocado

I built this originally for a side project of mine, to build a highly
technical EPUB viewer, possibly editor.
My idea was to build this around VS Code (actually using
https://theia-ide.org/)

Do we have something in common with these concepts? Would love to discuss!

Cheers,
Juan