Re: [AGENDA] Publishing Community Group - Feb. 10, 2021 (EST time zone and Pacific time zone)

Hi again all ๐Ÿ‘‹

At the NNELS summit yesterday it was announced that there is a government
funded effort in Canada to build documentation around EPUB production etc.
It would be great if we could offer our support, and make this a common
project.

What way ye?

Cheers,
Lars Wallin