From: Jens Tröger <jens.troeger@light-speed.de>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 3:21 PM
To: Xu, Jeff <zheng.xu@rakuten.com>
Cc: Teixeira, Mateus <mteixeira@wwnorton.com>; public-epub3@w3.org <public-epub3@w3.org>; public-publishingcg@w3.org <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: Re: [AGENDA] Publishing Community Group Kick-off - Oct. 21, 2020

Hello everybody,

I signed up to this group only a few days ago, and I didn’t receive an invite to the kickoff meeting. Sorry I missed it!

A separate meeting at a different time would be great: I’m currently in Brisbane, Australia (AEST). Looking forward to it…

With kind regards,
Jens

Bookalope
web: https://bookalope.net/
phone: +1-425-586-0202
social: Twitter<https://twitter.com/bookalope> | Medium<https://medium.com/@bookalope> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bookalope> | Youtube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCxR_k6G06qEAj3IjZ9AcoQ>