Re: [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility Task Force meeting: Fri, Nov 6, at 14 UTC

I am unable to load the List page with the meeting link. Can someone post it here?

-Madeleine

From: Avneesh Singh <avneesh.sg@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2020 at 4:51 AM
To: "public-epub3@w3.org" <public-epub3@w3.org>, "public-publishingcg@w3.org" <public-publishingcg@w3.org>
Subject: [SPAM] [A11Y] Agenda of Accessibility Task Force meeting: Fri, Nov 6, at 14 UTC

Dear all,

The next conference call for developing a guidance document for presenting machine readable accessibility metadata is scheduled at the following time.
Friday, November 6, 2020, at 14:00 UTC.
Local time:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=accessibility+task+force+meeting+-+Publishing+CG&iso=20201106T14&p1=%3A&ah=1

The initial agenda is as follows, it can be expanded further.

1. Discovery of the Accessible Qualities of Ruby. We should allocate 10 minutes to this topic.
https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=4106E423DCEF597E!43617&ithint=file%2cdocx&authkey=!AHOP3_-ELdQXvyQ

2. Nearly resolved issues: Please go through the following issues and respond on issue tracker if you are not happy with conclusions. If we do not receive any comments then we should approve all of these.
#23: Onix hazards
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/23

#22: ONIX CertifiedBy
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/22

#21: ONIX Audio Book
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/21

#17: ONIX Screen reader friendly
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/17

#15: ONIX Certifier report
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/15

3. Issues for discussions. Please comment on the issue tracker before the call for making the call more productive.

#20: ONIX feed to ONIX record
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/20

#19: Edit ONIX note
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/119

#18: Add ONIX note
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/18

#16: Definition of conformance metadata in principles document
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues/16

The link to the principles documents is at a.
Please use issue tracker at b for reporting and discussing issues.

4. Next call.

5. Any other business.

a. In progress documents.
https://w3c.github.io/publ-a11y/UX-Guide-Metadata/

b. Issue tracker:
https://github.com/w3c/publ-a11y/issues

The details of IRC and Zoom Conference Line are at:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/internal-publishingcg/2020Nov/0000.html

With regards
Avneesh Singh