Re: Proof of use of EPUB and Accessibility specification properties

Hi Matt,

So sorry for too late but I answered to metadata survey now.
I think my result will cover major publishers' usage in Japan.

Thanks
Shinya

--
XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX
 Shinya Takami, Ph.D. <takami-s@kadokawa.jp>