From: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa (she/her) <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:48 AM
To: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>
Subject: Re: PBG/PCG Counterfeit TF
Hi all-

That link was an odd timezone! So sorry!

Try this one:
https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e71V9Oyb<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/e71V9Oyb>

And if you need a more accessible version way to let us know your availability, you can email lmccloy-kelley@prh.com<mailto:lmccloy-kelley@prh.com> and let me know whether any of these times work.

  *   Tuesday, November 15th at 9am EST
  *   Tuesday, November 15th at 11am EST
  *   Wednesday, November 16th at 10am EST
  *   Wednesday, November 16th at 11am EST
  *   Thursday, November 17th at 9am EST
  *   Thursday, November 17th at 11am EST

Thanks again!

Liisa

From: McCloy-Kelley, Liisa (she/her) <lmccloy-kelley@penguinrandomhouse.com>
Date: Friday, November 11, 2022 at 10:25 AM
To: W3C Publishing Business Group <public-publishingbg@w3.org>
Cc: Daihei Shiohama <shiohama@mediado.jp>
Subject: PBG/PCG Counterfeit TF
Hi Publishing BG-

The Publishing Business Group and Publishing Community Group are coming together to launch a Counterfeit TF that will gather use cases around counterfeit digital books and work together to try to see if there is a way to ensure that books can be authenticated as legitimate editions for a particular text.

The Counterfeit Task Force will kick-off with our first meeting next week.

Please respond to this doodle poll to let us know if you want an invite and what time will work best for you.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dBN9Nvnd<https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/dBN9Nvnd>

We will look to also have meetings in timezones friendly to Asia soon.

We look forward to seeing you!

Liisa McCloy-Kelley & Daihei Shiohama